Do contact me if you have any questions or queries about the T's & C's. I am here to help.
1. To secure and confirm your booking, we need a completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the full quoted fee as set out in the financial schedule issued to you with the booking form. We will confirm your booking within 24 hours of receipt of the deposit.
2. The balance is due 5 months before your handfasting date.
3. The price invoiced is based on information agreed at the time of invoicing. Later changes to your requirements may incur additional costs to us and will be discussed with you and any increase in price will be agreed with you.
4. If the balance is not paid as set out in the financial schedule and we have not heard from you in writing and no new payment date has been agreed, this Contract will be deemed cancelled and the cancellation fees set out in the financial schedule will be applied.
1. You agree to immediately notify Willow Ceremonies of any change to the time, date or place of the ceremony. Willow Ceremonies reserves the right to terminate the agreement and retain the booking fee should they be unable to conduct the ceremony due to the change.
2. You acknowledge that if the ceremony is to be changed to an alternative venue due to inclement weather, then it is your responsibility to inform Willow Ceremonies. This should be by phone and at least 3 hours prior to the ceremony start time, to ensure the celebrant has enough time to travel to the alternative venue and make any changes to the ceremony format (as will have been previously agreed).
1. Willow Ceremonies will not incur any liability for arriving to your ceremony later than the agreed start time or not attending your ceremony due to reasons beyond the Celebrant’s control. Willow Ceremonies will do everything in their power to ensure that they or an alternative celebrant can attend and conduct your ceremony regardless of the circumstances.
2. Willow Ceremonies liability to you is limited to the fee you have paid.
3. You understand that there is no legal aspect to the ceremony and that no ceremony carried out by Willow Ceremonies confers any legal standing or rights to the participants.
1. You give Willow Ceremonies permission to use photos and testimonials in marketing and social media, unless otherwise stated by yourselves during the initial consultation.
2. Willow Ceremonies reserves the right to contact the photographer and videographer to obtain photos and footage from the ceremony for business use unless you have stated otherwise in our initial consultation.